Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Here are some photos of our little man and his daddy this morning. :) Jet did some Father's Day shopping for his daddy but slept through the opening of the gifts. Oh well. :) As you can see from the pictures, they really like each other a lot. Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there! 



Thought this was a fun little series of pictures. :)

Hi Mommy!
I need something to chew on...
Oh! My hands are yummy.

Uh oh! I'm not happy anymore...

Paci makes it all better. :)

3 comments:

truly blessed said...

Happy Father's Day, David! :)
I'm glad I got to meet Jet on Saturday. He's even more adorable in person.
The wedding was beautiful. I loved the yellow dresses.

Carli said...

I love the new pics up top, too cute!!! Just like his momma - just substitute the paci for a Starbucks!! He is so adorable, I am making a visit this week for sure!!!

Sarah Hull said...

That is such a cute post and I love your new blog header. Did you figure it out? I either do it in photoshop or on Picnik.com it's a fun photo editing site. That is also how I do those clusters of four.
Hope your husband had a great firsts father's day. It looks like he did! You guys are awesome!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails