Friday, June 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home


So now we are relaxing at home (confused? you may need to go back a little, this is the third post today. lol. We've been busy as you will see). Our boy is resting well and enjoying himself as Daddy and I wait on him hand and foot. :) He goes back to Dr. Hudgins on Tuesday, until then...this is the life.

As soon as we got home yesterday Mommy and Daddy put me to bed in my Moses Basket.

It feels so good to sleep in my own bed...
Sweet Pea
I'm awake...
And I'm clean...

And my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Nate brought me some balloons that made me smile.

Nina feeds me a bottle after I nurse on Mommy...I always fall asleep with Mommy...It's just such hard work, and so comfy...so I finish up my meal with a bottle.
Then Daddy rocked me to sleep...it's good to be home. :)

7 comments:

Micki said...

Yeah!!!!! How wonderful to have Jet home. Sweet, sweet pictures.

Johnson A GoGo! said...

AWESOME!!!!

The Calak's said...

We are so glad to hear that baby Jet got to go home to be with mommy and daddy! YAY!

Summer Pendley said...

Breathtaking! What a precious little gift you have Joanna...keepin' up with ya :)

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

What beautiful pictures. I bet it feels amazing having him home where he is nice and cozy! I can't wait to come see him...maybe Monday? Let me know! Like I said before rest up and take care of yourself, too, so you are in tip top shape for him! :)

truly blessed said...

Hip Hip Horray!!! I've just spent 15 minutes reading all of these awesome posts and checking out those super sweets pictures! I'm so excited for you guys! Now you can rest a bit more just not having to get up and go to the hospital. What a relief to have him home. Did he have to come home with a monitor? I didn't see one in the pics.
Can't wait to meet your little tiger and give you a big hug. ♥

truly blessed said...

p.s. Where's Papi?

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails