Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby of the Month!


Well - he didn't actually win any awards that I know of - but Jet did turn one month old yesterday (on his cousin Claire's 17th birthday - she was sweet enough to share her day with him. :)) We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast - my first morning outing ever! Can you an believe a whole month has gone by!? He has certainly outgrown a few outfits now, but he still seems so new (even if he's not quite fitting in newborn. lol.) We are so happy at how well he is doing. We had another head ultrasound this past tuesday and NO SHUNT is still the verdict. He is happy and healthy (aside from some baby reflux - I think they used to call it colic. lol.- that makes him fussy and upset at least a few hours a day.) I feel bad for him when he burps then cries (I'm pretty sure cause it burns) because that's what I went through during the pregnancy! lol. I know his pain and it's so sad when his little lip curls and he gets so sad. He's still a good eater though and weighed in 8lbs8oz at the pediatrician this week. Not quite what I was when I was BORN! But he's gettin' there. :) 
So happy 1 month birthday little man!


Aunt Nenna (okay - it's really Jenna...) and little cousin Jane.
Happy Family.
Auntie Kay thinks I'm so cute! I make silly faces.

4 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Ha- I had no idea he was making that face while I was holding him :) He looks so cute in his stripes. I'm so happy he's so healthy - praise our God who is so good!

Johnson A GoGo! said...

AHHH!! Thank you Joanna! He looks great!

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Congratulations on making it through the hardest month! You all look wonderful and congrats on being in a wedding 1 month after giving brith! Wow. I don't know if I have commented before, but I have been following as many SB kid blogs as I can. I am always happy to see others with SB who are doing so great and see what we can learn from them.

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

Love your top ;-)

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails