Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life is Good


Things are going well here at home. My favorite hobbies are still sleeping and eating. I enjoy a little more awake time now and Mommy and Daddy like seeing my big grey blue eyes and checking to see if they have changed color yet. I've had a lot of special visits from friends and family and yesterday my Grandmother Penny came to see me at home and have some cuddle time. :)
 I love snuggling. :)
I sure do have a lot of tiger outfits. Hopefully Mommy and Daddy will expand on my wardrobe one of these days. lol.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey- I love the tiger outfits! I realize it is representing a different school, but I am sure that when Drew and I have a child one day, he or she will also be decked out in tiger-gear!!
:o)

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

We can't wait to see y'all tomorrow! The pictures are beautiful! I got confused and thought your brother's wedding was this weekend! You probably thought my text was crazy! Oh, BTW, you look great! You will be beautiful in the wedding.

Wendy said...

Thanks for clearing up my confusion! I completely remember hanging out at recess now. Were you with Mrs. Folsom? I was student teaching with Mrs. Johannes at the time. I ended up getting hired on at Kennesaw after that. I taught Kindergarten for 3 years there before staying home with my own munchkins 2 years ago (when my little Allison was born). Where were you teaching? Do you plan to return this next school year?
Your little guy is so precious. I have enjoyed reading your blog and I know how blessed the two of you must feel. I am so happy that everything has gone so well for you guys and that little Jet is so strong and determined!

Brittany said...

Joanna, I just love reading your blog! It is so sweet and cute:-) It makes me so happy to see your little family!! I can't wait to have the same little family of my own!! Hope you are having a great summer:-)

truly blessed said...

OMW what a sweet pic for your header!!!♥

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails