Friday, June 5, 2009

Big Boy Room

On Wednesday morning I got a call from the NICU saying that Jet was being moved to a "big boy room" on the first floor. The neurosurgeon said he was doing well and another baby (apparently in critical shape) needed his bed. I had mixed emotions about them moving our boy. I was happy he was doing so well, and a private room was a nice thought. But it scared me to think of him all by himself with a nurse just checking in on him once in a while. So after some worried tears, I quickly sent David on to the hospital to be with Jet and prepare to stay the night with him. I finished getting ready and was just about to head to the hospital (via my chauffeur aka Mom :) ) my OB called and wanted to see me. (I've been in some pretty good pain still and was in need of more medicine). Though I was pretty sure it was because of my higher level of activity (visiting the hospital 2 times a day for hours on end) she wanted to check for infection just to be safe. It was killing me not to get to my baby right away but I went in and got checked out (I'm fine :) ). We finally got there and spent the evening holding the sweetest thing in my life. :)



Such a good eater. :)

Nina loves you!

Sweet Dreams...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful smile! Congrats!
-Christine

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails