Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Jet is Wet. :)

So one of our favorite times is bath time with Jet. He is WONDERFUL and for the most part never fusses which I've heard is rare. He doesn't mind being naked at all (haha) and doesn't cry during diaper changes either. :) His Daddy loves giving him his baths and Mommy loves seeing him with his eyes open and hair curly. So adorable.

Squeaky Clean! 
Daddy Loves his Boy.
Why do Mommy's always take naked pictures of their babies? lol.
Sugar wouldn't melt. 

Here's a little video of bath time. He's a little fussy because it was time to eat. Daddy didn't know Mommy was video taping the experience. lol

8 comments:

truly blessed said...

Yeah for curls! :)
Is there anything better than the smell of a freshly washed baby???♥

Meinhardt Family said...

So cute! I love the hair. His legs are moving so much! That's great!

Leigh and Andy said...

I agree about the legs!!! GOOOOOO JET!! What a cutie, I just want to snuggle with him!!

Johnson A GoGo! said...

Happy 2 weeks, little Jet!! We love you and are so proud of you and your sweet parents! I get to see you tomorrow for a few minutes and I can't wait!

Sarah Hull said...

Oh there is nothing like a newborn baby and bath time! It's such a sweet combo. Those pictures are darling! You seem so happy and well adjusted.
Jet is a doll!

Wendy said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time with your new baby boy! He is such a cute little guy!
So after thinking some more, I think I was mistaken on how I remembered that I know you. I think I got you mixed up with another girl that did TOSS in my classroom. BUT, I DO know you, and I can't figure out how. Did you go to KSU? or do some field experience at Kennesaw Elem? Maybe this is totally obvious, and my Mommy brain has just been too overworked! haha

truly blessed said...

I talked to your Dad last night and he filled me in on Jet's appointments this week. I'm SO happy that everything is going so well. Yeah for Jet! :)
Thinking of you and sending you lots of ♥.

truly blessed said...

More pics please???!!! I'm having withdrawls. :P

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails