Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Love

We are so in love with our little boy! He is such a good baby - God has certainly blessed us with such a easy-going child. Despite his rigorous schedule (that makes our brains hurt then turn to mush) Jet remains sweet and does everything we need him to do including sleep for about 4 hours straight in between feeding/cathings. Not sure how long he will be such a sound sleeper, but until then it gives me time to blog and show off our handsome man. :)

Jet was awake from 3:30am-5:00am...just laying on me looking at me...wouldn't even eat, just stared at me wide eyed. :) Cute, but I'm tired now.

Papi holding his grandbaby.

Smiling for Papi.

Nap time with my special blanket. So cozy.

6 comments:

Micki said...

Okay, in these pictures, Jet looks like your mom Joanna. It's fun to see how it all changes from day to day!

Leigh and Andy said...

uh, that face!!! I just love him!!!! He gets cuter and cuter everyday! I'm so happy to hear that you all are home and enjoying every second of it!! Keep the updates coming, I just love seeing him everyday! :)

Papi said...

Josie - your blog never disappoints. I haven't posted in a while because it's been so much fun just seeing Jet in person. What a wonderful little baby you and David have brought into this world. He is a great sleeper, good looking, a tough little fighter... so many things I could say about him. His Nina and Papi love him so much. You guys are doing a great job as parents and have so many people supporting you, praying for you, and there for you if you ever needed anything. Mary - Papi is back. I look forward to seeing him grow up on your blog. I could move to another state and not miss a beat... but I don't plan to do that. I'm so happy Jet's in the care of parents like you and David.

truly blessed said...

Yeah for Papi! :) Loving the pics. Keep 'em coming! Sounds like he's on a good schedule. Gotta love it.♥ That smile is SO sweet!

Meinhardt Family said...

Hi Joanna, I've spent all morning catching up on your blog. Jet is absolutely PERFECT! On top of being stinking adorable, he is so blessed to have been born to such great parents. Congratulations!

Summer Pendley said...

Love that little precious Jet...Joanna~ it sounds as if you are doing great and hanging in there...despite the schedule demands. Love Jet's smiles...:)

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails