Thursday, June 11, 2009

Coffee and Car rides

Wednesday was a big day! We went to meet my pediatrician and get a check up. It was very cold in the office and we waited a really long time, but I did so good and hardly cried even when I had to take off all my clothes. :) Guess what? I grew 2 inches and gained 9oz past my birthweight! Mommy and Daddy were so happy. I looked like such a little man in my green tiger outfit from my great-aunt Jan. :) Daddy picked it out to wear today (he likes tigers...) and Mommy agrees I look fabulous in green too. 

Sleeping till the last minute

Awake and ready to go!
First Mommy and Daddy needed something to help wake THEM up. ;) lol. So we went to our home away from home...

Our family meets here every Sunday before church so we know almost everyone there very well! Some of the kindest, best people we know.
Our friends at Starbucks were so excited to see me for the first time! I'm a celebrity already.
For those of you who think I look big...check me out next to this beverage. Yep, I'm still tiny. :) I wanted to try Daddy's chai creme frapp....but I fell asleep again. Maybe next time. :)

6 comments:

Juli said...

I love the comparison

Johnson A GoGo! said...

I loved seeing all of you yesterday! Jet is amazing and just precious. I won't have any responsibilities at the rehearsal/dinner on Friday - I'm just saying!!

truly blessed said...

thanks for the pics! he is such a doll!!! hey, i haven't tried a chai cream frap yet. sounds yummy! i could go for one now!

Joanna said...

Thanks Mary! Oh we love our starbucks. The chai cream or the caramel fraps are david's favorites. I like the mocha or java chip frap (chocolate please!) :) And Andrea - the food was delicious! We ate it for dinner and lunch the next day and still have a little left...and I'm getting hungry...lol Thank you so much!

Carli said...

Love that he has made his first appearance at Starbucks! Now he is official! He was so sweet the other day. I couldn’t believe how much he was moving his little legs and feet, so great! And he was perfect, even when Daddy had to do some things that can’t possibly be that comfy for him, he never made a peep! Sorry I missed you but glad you were getting some rest. I didn’t want to ask to hold him and take him away from Nina but when I get back from Florida – watch out Nina!!
Love you all – Aunt Carli :0

Micki said...

I am so glad we are coming down next week to see this little guy in person. He is just too cute!!!!!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails