Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tis the Season

We had a GREAT Christmas Holiday!
This little guy certainly made the season brighter. :)
He's cute and he knows it!
He's got that "I can get whatever I want right?" look on his face all the time now.
And of course we want to give him everything!
And in return he has to pose for pictures that he will look back on and say "Mom really?!"
He loves the trees!
Mommy it's cold outside!
Smile for DADDY!
Christmas Eve we went over to Mema and Papa's house. Jet's Aunt Kelly snatched him up for kisses right away! :)
Jet loved looking at all the santa's around the house.
And then somebody needed a nap.
Daddy's here!
Let's eat!
I'll eat this hand...you guys eat that other stuff.
Wait...I think I might like that...
How do you open this thing!?
I just realized I'm tired again.
Twas' the night before Christmas....and we all went to sleep.
But Jet had a promise to Santa to keep...
We woke the next morning and got out of bed
Jet's treat had been eaten by the big guy in red!
(And we found a thank you note that said...)
Yay for toys!

Daddy! Pictures now?! I'm still in my jammies! Oh wait...I'm in my jammies a lot...
See my nickname on my bootie. My aunt Kay started it an it's one of many I'm called now.
(A note from mommy - Once again...someday I'm going to have to answer to a 17 year old boy for this. lol.)
More presents for me!?
This has been a great Christmas!
The "End"

5 comments:

Maggie said...

He has the best facial expressions! I love looking at your pictures. Hope you all have a blessed New Year. God is so good and little boys make it life all the better!

Cassie said...

You guys take the best pictures. He is such a cutie!

Leigh and Andy said...

Looks like you guys had a Great Christmas! I'm sure that the Jetters had a fabulous time and was the star at all of your parties! :)

truly blessed said...

He's such a cutie pie! He's got the best grin ever. Glad Christmas was wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pics. :) xo

Sarah said...

Oh I love all those pictures!!! What a fantastic Christmas. The "Jetters" bottom cracked me up!

Sure grateful to have gotten to know you through blogging. Your family is darling and it's been so wonderful to keep up on sweet Jet's success story. I feel so blessed to have this awesome group of SB mom's to associate with. Hope your 2010 is full of many more miracles and blessinsg!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails