Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa Baby

Okay - my little boy is sleeping so I wanted to post some cute pics we took LAST weekend for some Christmas card options. We've never done a Christmas card so I hope I can begin that tradition starting with showing off our sweetest gift of all. :) Plus - the holidays are going to fly by I'm sure so why not get some holiday pics in NOW! :)
Here's some pics of our little elf:

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Santa Baby!
lol. He looks surprised.
Sleigh Bells. Jingle Bells. Silver Bells. Whatever they are I like them!
And I like this tree!
And I like these berries!
And I LOVE my reindeer!
This is great!
Jingley things!
Shiney things!
Bright colored things!
Snuggly things!
Christmas is AWESOME!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

OOOOOOOHHHH I love him!!!! He is the smiliest little guy! Nothing will keep this cutie down! You would never know he had surgery!

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

He's so handsome. I'm thankful his surgery went well. We will continue praying for Jet man. I hope to see you soon...maybe over the Christmas break? :)

truly blessed said...

I think my favs are the "Santa Baby" and the one where he looks surprised. What a doll! It makes me smile to see his sweet face. I'm so glad he's doing well and feeling better. I don't blame you for keeping him in today, but I have to admit, I missed seeing your little smiley boy (no, not David. I saw him.) :)
Love you guys!

Karl and Ashley said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and support! and for also putting our button on your blog!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails