Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Happy Visit

So I wake up from my morning sleep...
And over my crib I take a peep...
There's someone I haven't seen in a while,
so I give my best flirtatious smile...
WAIT! I KNOW THAT PRETTY FACE!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE"RE IN THE SAME PLACE!
She's in my room! I'm not sure how!?
Bunny - I need to chew on you now.
It's AUNT KAY!!!! SHE'S COME FOR A STAY!
This will be a great HOLIDAY!
No I'm not trying to lick you...this is how I shake hands Aunt Kay ... it's how they do it in Europe. I promise it's very cultured.
Watch I'll do it to bunny...
See? It's perfectly accepted around here.
Hey wait just a minute! What are you doing to my cheeks?!
You're one of THOSE aunts?! :) lol
That's funny!!!
Welcome Home Aunt Kay!
Home is a good place to be. :)

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

The fun has just begun, Jetmo.

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails