Friday, February 26, 2010

Love Potion # 9

I'm so very thankful to be able to say,
My little boy you are 9 months today!
You're growing and changing as fast as you can!
From "Our Little Miracle"
To "Our Little Man."
It's hard to believe how little you were.
Boy this month has gone by in a blur!
You're sweet, but still tough - you'll make a great hubby.
And you're lucky it's still very "in" to be chubby.
The paci is just a toy to you now,
But your big, blue-eyed starring still makes us say "wow."
You're playing and learning and showing your love.
Still my sweet angel boy sent from above.
Such memories to cherish -for more I can't wait!
Yes, these past 9 months are my favorite to date!
***SMOOCH***
I just gave you a big kiss!!!

4 comments:

KeicherMom said...

Jet has such a full head of hair! It looks like it grew a lot the last few weeks, and somehow he got even cuter, and handsome. Happy 9 months Jet!!

Micki said...

Happy 9 month birthday!!! You get cuter every day!!!

Summer Pendley said...

Oh, I just adore that last picture with Jet's hair swooped to the side...makes him look like a little gentlemen. Jet~ I hear you're quite the charmer...can't wait to meet up with you & mommy soon!

Happy 9 Months!!!

Nate and Emily said...

He is adorable I wish I could give those cheeks a big kiss! Enjoy the chubb for a few more months, it goes away too quickly!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails