Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gottcha!

I finally captured a couple of pictures of the infamous "first teeth"! These pearly whites have been hangin' around now for a month or so now but whenever I tried to see them or show them to anyone he promptly sticks his tongue out! Well, I finally got this picture...

Then a few days later....the cutest series of pictures ever! These make me smile every time I look at them....(little sigh)...I'm in big trouble. :)
Baby blue-eyes...I wonder how long till they turn brown...I've heard that can happen - and the centers around them are already golden.

2 comments:

truly blessed said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! these are adorable!!! i looooove his little toothy grin. :) sigh*

Jessica said...

I love the first teeth. Sooo Cute! Man I wish my Ty and little Jet could play. I am sure they would be the best of friends.

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails