Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mi Familia

Hola mi amigos! Yes, we are teaching Jet spanish. lol. Not really...not yet anyway. Not even sure how to spell anything I just tried to say. Pretty sure Aunt Kay can see to his bilingual studies in the future. But we did want to post a few pics from last week when Jet had several family moments with 2 generations of grandparents who love him.
Almost as much as we do... ;)


Here is Jet with his great grandfather - Papi's Daddy (Mommy calls him Geedaddy).
And Jet with his Papi (Mommy's Daddy).
Both Geemommy and Geedaddy got to hold Jet and spend some time watching his cuteness. :) Jet was very awake and just stared and stared at his great-grandparents.

Then made some silly faces.
Then Jet got an evening visit from his Grandmother and Grandfather Penny. :) What a big day of family gathering. Jet didn't hesitate to chat it up and show off his new baby talk.


Time for bed cute little stinker. :)

3 comments:

Micki said...

Looking good Jet! Glad to see you're looking as cute and chubby as ever! Keep it up!

Ciaran's parents, Jon & Wendy said...

I love the little video and his babbling. I like the burp cloth on Papi...very manly =) He is so adorable. I am called G-Ma to my grandson. I'm not old enough to be Grandma.hehe

Brittany said...

Jet is so handsome! I love the new pics! I can't wait to meet him during Sneak-a-Peek!!! I can introduce him to Brady, his best buddy!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails