Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 3rd and 4th!

First off everybody- this is Jet speaking and I have good news. I went to my first physical therapy appointment today and it went GREAT! The therapist was so nice and she was so excited at the movement and muscles I have! She said my feet and legs were very good and I only have to wear one special shoe on my right foot now (my left one is a-ok!). She says that this shoe will help my foot develop nice a straight with a good arch so I can walk on them WITHOUT HELP someday! That's right! Yet another diagnosis that I will be walking on my own...only time will tell of course, but we LOVE hearing that. Mommy and Daddy still can't get over how good all the doctors say I am doing. It so wonderful to see such obvious answers to prayers every day. What blessings...


Like my special Jet blanket? It's from my good friends the Bassetts in New York. They had it made especially for me. :) I can't wait to meet those people. Thank you Bassetts! We celebrated two very special July days this weekend. Aunt Kay's birthday falls on the day before all the fireworks but we had more fun celebrating her than anything else. It was also a very special weekend because Aunt Cheri in California got married! Weddings, birthdays and babies all over the place this summer! lol. We can't wait to see pictures of Aunt Cheri and Uncle Dan (yes...another Dan in the family! Jet will think everybody is named Dan before long. lol) at their wedding. Until then, here are some pics from the weekend. :)


Sweetest little boy in the world!
And his Daddy is nice too. :)

My Aunt Jan! (Little Jane's Nana) :)

Sleepy Baby


Ohh! Bright sun mommy! :(
The ladies love me! :)
Hungry Baby!

I love it when pretty girls feed me bottles.

We had cookie cake and games for Aunt Kay's birthday!

Hi Mommy.
Aunt Kelly Loves Me!
Too much cookie cake!

8 comments:

Papi said...

Great news, Jet. Way to to little buddy! You keep on kicking those legs and getting stronger, the prayers will keep coming and you'll surprise those doctors and therapists for years to come. Great pix as usual. You're the best!

Papi said...

"Way to GO..." I should have said.

Micki said...

Keep up the good work and growth Jet! I am very impressed with your post. You are a very advanced writer for someone so young. You are also very cute. Can't wait to hear more about what is going on with you and those you know!!!

Meinhardt Family said...

Great pictures and news Joanna! Go Jet!

truly blessed said...

way to go JET! you're such a big boy. keep up the good work. before mommy knows it she'll be chasing you around the house! run Jet run! :)

Sarah said...

I can't wait to meet you Jet! You are so handsome and getting big already! :D

Brittany said...

I love the last "crazy cookie cake" picture! He is so cute! (how many times can I tell you that!!! Haha!) I can't wait to meet him!

Kayleigh said...

I MISS JETTERS!!!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails