Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You?

Okay so my teacher clock is going off with school starting in a few weeks and I'm making Dr. Seuss references. lol. He's dressed in brown...and he is beginning to make noises that could be mistaken as mooing, so it seemed appropriate. :) It is funny how I am excited about the school year. It comes naturally I guess. But I will be playing a different role this time - as Mommy. Yes I am staying at home with my little angel who' s not big enough for school quite yet. :) But I'm sure we will be visiting our share of school between Mommy's and Daddy's schools to meet their friends and former students. Until then we will spend the last bit of summer just spending time with Mr. Brown. :)
Our Little Man is certainly not camera shy. :)
See the hand behind his head...yeah he's workin it. lol.
These new shoes are from my cousin Jane. They are camo and say "little trooper" on them. She knows how I am Mommy and Daddy's little trooper. :)

Being this cute is exhausting...

It's time for a nap.
When I wake up I love my toys. lol. This cracks mommy up.
Here is some video of how big I'm getting. And this is not how I ride in my carseat btw. :)

Okay so there's a story behind this video. This morning Jet was showing off his new trick from the last day or so - talking. Well...we call it talking. :) He makes noises that aren't crying or burping so it's a pretty cool thing to us. lol. So he's just cooing away and as soon as I get the camera out he stops and just stares at me. So I stop taping cause I'm running out of memory on the camera and then he starts up again! This happened 3 times and every time I'd stop the camera he'd talk, and when I'd start he'd stop and stare. My mom and I were cracking up. So you can hear us in the background as we laugh at this little jokester.

3 comments:

Papi said...

I love the shoes and his little buddies the owl, the rabbit and the radioactive little girl. He'll be running around in no time in those little troopers. He definitely seems to want to talk with his hands (and feet) moving at all times - that will be fun to watch as he grows up. Keep the video clips coming when you can - fun to watch. Tell Jet, Papi says he's just a 'good for nothin trickster' to not speak to all of us on camera. We love him a lot and hope to see him whenever we can. Papi.

Brittany said...

Love the new videos! Jet is such a movie star!

truly blessed said...

That poor lil' fella just doesn't have anyone to talk to! What a cutie pie. His eyes just sparkle with mischief. :)

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails