Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lazy Dayz

So people have asked for updates but there is not much to update. :) The Jet-Man is doing well - he's got a pair of lungs on him and will holler at us every now and then for a while - but overall he is great. :) He has wonderful manners in public (we really worked with him on this. lol.) and has recently made a trip to the mall and several appearances at church. He is really working on his tongue exercises these days and trying to smile and even talk to us. He's actually more of lip-sync kinda guy - he moves his mouth at us but most of the time no sound comes out. There is an occasional "ahh" sound but he saves those for really important conversations.

You know I'll use any excuse to post pictures of my little guy - but life has been so unorganized and busy in a "not-sure -what-I-did-all-day" sort of way that I have even failed to take pictures recently! :) These are all I have - some pics David snapped of a nap-on-mommy the other day. Enjoy the dozing dream-boat and I promise to post more soon. :)




5 comments:

Papi said...

Way to go! A new post! Been checking for one lately and was excited to find this update. Jet's a superstar - even when sleeping. Thanks for the pictures and keep up the good work of being a great mommy to this wonderful boy!

Micki said...

Always love new pictures. I'm glad things have been so normal that you haven't had to post much. Means he's growing and you're busy with Jet!

truly blessed said...

He is a dreamboat! :) I figured you've all been swarmed at services, so I've tried to stay back a bit. Time for politeness is over though. :) Can't wait to see that sweetheart upclose in person!
Enjoy these laid back days. Before you know it he'll be talking nonstop and crawling around the house like it's a racetrack. :)

The Calak's said...

Thank you! She is pretty much the greatest thing. :) Matt and I need to come meet little baby Jet. Every picture I see he seems to get cuter and cuter.

Meinhardt Family said...

Oh, he is so cute! He's got a nice head of hair!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails