Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Pefection

On Friday, we finally made it out the pumpkin patch. The weather was 100 times better than last year - when I felt like the worst mother on earth dragging my 5 month old baby out in the freezing weather in the name of tradition and cute pictures - I wasn't alone though. ;) So I guess it's okay. But this year...this year was gorgeous.
The air was warm, the sun was golden, and we had the whole place to ourselves...
...the rewards of waiting till the last minute.
We quite enjoyed ourselves.
We visited the old spots...
And created some new memories...
Is that a cow? hmm..
And explored the wonderful, fall-filled nature around us.
With an "on-the-move" baby we had to improvise to keep him in one place for a picture...pumpkin barricade anyone?
Oh man! We forgot how much this guy loves to climb over things!
And boy is he fast.
Gotcha!

Sun = bunny face.
How can you choose just one?
I found my pumpkin!
My little punkin' pie.
I can't believe how much he's grown -
- but he's still just about the cutest thing ever.
I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor...
Happy Fall My Precious Little Pumpkin!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Awww! Adorable--smiled through the whole thing. :)
I'll have to remember the trick of going to the pumpkin patch at the last minute to avoid the crowds!

Sarah Hull said...

These pictures look like they are meant for a Fall Magazine! Just darling!!!

Amanda_in78 said...

Oh my! Look at him climb over those pumpkins and crawl off! Way too adorable!
And as a photographer mom - you have to make sure you get the right series of shots before chasing after him. I TOTALLY understand!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

Oh Jet, you and the bunny face is something I have come to love so much! Sure puts a big smile on my face!!!! :) Crawling over the pumpkins, flashbacks, and the song lyrics...love it all!!!

Jill said...

HAHA! The shots of him crawling over the pumpkins and away are priceless!!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails