Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sunshine is the color of...

Sweet littles all dressed up for church...
happy and playful - perfect together...
Making everything around them...
Sunnier...
Lovelier...
Handsomer...
Sillier....
Happier...
Sweeter...
Full of emotion....
Okay...maybe that's a little too much emotion
Too much emotion is our cue that the picture session is over.... :)
And speaking of emotion - thank you all so much for your prayers and kind responses to our last post. I really appreciate (and need...boy, do I need) your love and support. Jet did fantastic today (YAY!) and is playing on the floor as I type. Praise God. We are all well (hence the return to our california adventures) and thankful for our many blessings.
So until next time then!


4 comments:

Summers Family said...

Oh my goodness - they are SO adorable!!

Jessica said...

Ohh!!! I think hey need to be in a summertime magazine. SOOO ADORABLE! Just read your last post. You are Amazing and inspire me. I hope all went well with Jet. Most days I feel truly fortunate to have a baby with spina bifida. Once in a while i feel unfortunate and on those days feel so grateful to have SB blogging moms. I hope I get to meet you. Prayers to your family.

Jill said...

Can you just keep posting pictures of them on a regular basis? Please? I need my daily dose of sugar!

Lindsay said...

How cute!!!! :-)

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails