Thursday, August 26, 2010

15 Months of Fame

Yes little man - you are 15 months old...
...and I'm pretty sure you are famous.
Who me?
You have all the star-qualities...
Charisma...
Good-looks...
and Determination.
You are loved and adored by many...
Photographed daily...
And recognized by people in at least 2 countries. :)
You have you're own website that is followed by people who care about you...
...many of whom you have never even met.
You have such an appetite for life.
You inspire laughter...
(like mine when I finally noticed you had been eating dirt.)
You inspire learning...
You inspire strength...
You even inspire tears...
But baby boy, the beautiful fact that you inspire...
Inspires me to be the mommy you deserve.
Happy 15 months little boy.
We love you more than Elmo, bouncy balls, and balloons put together.
I don't know what the future holds...
...but you're going to make it beautiful just by being in it.

10 comments:

krousehouse said...

Fabulous curls! Happy 15 month birthday Jet!

JourneyWithTheCrosiers said...

You know the tears are going again. Beautiful, as always, Joanna! I am so thankful for the friendship and bond that we share. I get soooo happy when I see you have a new post as I CANNOT wait to see the new pictures and stories of your perfect Jet. What an inspiration you are to me as the mommy to an almost 2 month old with this crazy thing called SB. However I am thankful for that diagnosis because it has led me "meeting" all of these wonderful families.

Hugs from Indiana to your doorstep in Georgia!

Lindsay said...

So sweet! He is so incredibly cute!!!! Ansley is super excited to meet him for swim classes :-)

Happy 15 months, Jet!

Amanda_in78 said...

Finally a famous person who deserves to be famous!!!
Love the pics (as always).

HennHouse said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Awesome post... for an awesome child!

Colleen said...

He's a rockstar for sure!!!

Selina said...

Oh those eyelashes!! I just can't stand it!! Adorable!

Scasmflops said...

So sweet! happy 15 months baby boy. You really are loved by our family. And I can't wait to see what your future holds. God has great plans.

truly blessed said...

oh yes, little momma.
i agree 100%.
:)
happy day to your little dirt eatin' cutie pie. ;)
xoxo

Jill said...

So true!! He's famous up here! :) Happy 15months little man!

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails