Friday, February 27, 2009

M.F.E.O.

Does anyone remember the movie Sleepless in Seattle? It's a favorite with my family I know. :) Well, there's a part when Tom Hanks' son Jonah befriends a rather dramatic little girl and the two decide to write a romantic letter to Meg Ryan's character. To make a long story short they send it as if Tom Hanks has written it and the juvenile somewhat silly language makes for a pretty funny scene as Meg Ryan tries to figure it out. Well, there's a line in the letter that reads "let's find out of we are M.F.E.O - (made for each other)." The silly abbreviation and corny wording makes Meg Ryan roll her eyes, but it seems a perfect phrase to describe how I feel about our little baby. We are totally M.F.E.O. :)
We hit the 6 month mark and I already find myself getting impatient to meet him while at the same time enjoying every minute of having him roll and kick around inside me. And boy has he! He got the hiccups twice yesterday! It was a first for me and took a second for me to realize what was happening both times. So fun to think about. He's so active that I hope I don't worry when or if he finally settles down. We are beginning to buckle down and decorate his nursery (fun!) and will probably start the registering process soon.
These are fun times and hard times as we dote on the idea of our little boy while trying to push back the worry of the unknown that threatens to bring us down. However, most of the time we're happy, hopeful and postive so keep those encouraging prayers and thoughts coming so we can continue to walk by faith. :) Thank you for all your love.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails