Friday, February 20, 2009

Future Kickboxer

I had my 24week doctors appointment today. Just a normal check up but we heard his quick little heartbeat again. The doctor had to stay on her toes to keep up with the heartbeat because he was moving around so much. He kicked the little microphone (or whatever it's called) 3 times while we were listening. :) The doctor laughed and said he was "an active one." I knew that (he's always bumpin' around inside) but it was nice to hear. He's measuring right on and I go back in 4 weeks. Yay! 
To our family and friends, thanks again for all your love and support. We wouldn't be where we are without you.

5 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Joanna! I'm Kristin's sis-n-law...we met in the hospital when Maddie was born. So glad to see that all is going well with your precious little boy! I'm observing with Lindzey soon...maybe I'll see ya! :)

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

Those little kicks are the best! I can't wait to see you again. You change everytime I see ya. Thinking of you all!

Leigh and Andy said...

Thank you so much for your comment on our blog! I'm so glad that our journey in some way can help you along yours. I can't wait for you to meet your precious son and to feel this overwhelming love that we now feel! It has been quite the experience but so worth every scary doctors appointment! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I will for sure be keeping tabs on you guys!!

Ale said...

Hi! I'm Alessia, Kayleigh friend! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well. I've been thinking about you and your baby, I hope I'll get to see him one day! Good luck! :)

Papi said...

David - will his Indian name be "Kicking Bird"? Josie - I think about the 3 of you all the time, and a lot of others do too. A good verse to remember - "Don't you see that children are God's best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior's fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children!" Psalm 127: 3-5 (The Message)

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails