Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who's your Daddy?

Who's your Daddy?
by Jet Penny

There are so many things that a daddy can be,
But here is who my Daddy is to me.


My Daddy is strong and funny and smart,
He loves me and Mommy with all of his heart.


He lets me be silly and crazy and loud!
And it's obvious that I make him proud.


I love being with him - and I try every day,
to be just like my Daddy in every way.


Today we gave Daddy a present or two -
To remind him he's special - and say "I love you."


But the greatest of presents is easy to see -
It's being together... my Daddy and me.


Happy Father's Day Da-da!
Also to my Papi and Grandad (the best grandpa's ever!)
and my Papa and Geedaddy (the best great-grandpa's ever!)
We love you so much!


2 comments:

Scasmflops said...

:) Love!!! happy Fathers day David!!! Joanna and Jet are blessed indeed. :)

Jill said...

MATCHING TIES!!! OMG, so adorable.

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails